FAMILY & FRIENDS
Share the timeless luxury of Le Manoir with the people who are most important.
Feel closer to your nearest and dearest. A number of our Superior Suites can be connected to Garden Suites, so you’ll never be too far away.
Travelling with Children
- For children aged up to 2 years old, one cot can be placed in any room category free of charge, subject to availability. They’ll receive baby amenities and a complimentary breakfast.
- For children aged 3 to 15 years old, up to two beds can be placed in certain room categories for £65 per night, subject to availability. Your child will also receive breakfast in the restaurant.
Family Friendly Features
- Children’s library
- Outdoor games, including boules and croquet
- Maman/Bébé soap set in the bathroom
- Children’s bathrobes
- Le Manoir chef teddy bear
- Babysitting services available on request
- In-room toy box
- Puzzles for older children
- DVDs and Nintendo Wii
- Children’s bicycles
- Children's menu in the restaurant >
Le Manoir offers fun for the whole family. Children can explore the grounds, from the mushroom valley to the kitchen gardens, or play a game of croquet. Parents can either join in or observe from the nearby terrace with a chilled aperitif.
Children can also get creative in the kitchen with a selection of cookery classes in the Raymond Blanc Cookery School >
Embark on an enchanting country retreat to Oxfordshire with your closest friends.
Take a fascinating tour of the gardens, enjoy a fun-filled course at the Raymond Blanc Cookery School, or arrange a sophisticated wine tasting session.
For the more adventurous, we can help arrange activities further afield. See the breathtaking countryside while horseback riding, or try your hand at clay pigeon shooting. The choices are endless.
Gather your nearest and dearest for an unforgettable private lunch.
Reserve your date now, for events between 3 November - 28 February 2014, and enjoy a special rate of £110 per person.
Share a complete culinary experience with friends or family.
Begin with a wine tasting tour through our acclaimed cellars. Then, champagne and canapés welcome you to The Raymond Blanc Cookery School for an expert demonstration. Finally, enjoy a four-course dinner with accompanying wines, coffee and petits fours.
Price for a maximum of 8 guests:
£2,000 Sunday to Thursday
£3,000 Friday or Saturday