We welcome families at Le Manoir. Children can explore the grounds, from the mushroom valley to the kitchen gardens, or play a game of croquet. Parents can either join in or observe from the nearby terrace with a chilled aperitif, before the whole family heads in for dinner at the two Michelin-starred restaurant.
0 to 2 years of age (baby)
One cot can be placed in any room category, free of charge.
The baby will be entitled to baby amenities and breakfast served in the restaurant. Cots are subject to availability.
3 to 15 years of age (child)
One extra bed can be placed in certain rooms or suites* for an additional £65 per night. The child can enjoy breakfast in the restaurant. Extra beds are subject to availability.
- Accommodation is limited to two adults and one child.
- We allow extra beds in the following room/suite types:
- Deluxe and Deluxe Courtyard Rooms
- Junior Suite
- Superior Suite
- Garden Suite
- Cots and bedding
- Extra children’s beds
- Children’s library
- Outdoor games, including boules and croquet
- Child minders
- Maman/Bébé soap set in the bathroom
- Children’s bathrobes
- Le Manoir chef teddy bear
- In-room toy box (for ages 2 to 4 or 5 to 7)
- Puzzles for older children
- DVDs, Nintendo Wii
- Children’s bicycles
- Children's menu »
Children’s Cookery Courses
We also offer the chance for budding young chefs to learn some great kitchen skills.
- Adult & Child Cookery Course – parent and child can learn together on this fantastic, one-day course.
- Children's Course - children learn how to cook and appreciate fine ingredients while having great fun in Le Manoir's professional kitchens.